Sound Advice on Investment Choices
How can you ensure that your plan's participants invest their holdings in a way that limits investment risks while taking advantage of adequate yield potential? Below is a brief overview of the kind of advice we provide.
We work in partnership with you to make sure that you fulfill all of your fiduciary duties. Very often, simplicity is the watchword when it comes the offering of funds, since too much choice can cause confusion among participants.
We can assist you with:
- developing the structure of the funds offered
- marshaling a diversified offering of investment options covering a wide range of asset classes
- analyzing risks of retirement income insufficiency and short term volatility
- analyzing and establishing lifecycle funds
- exploring the possibility of investing in a master trust for unaffiliated retirement plans in order to considerably reduce your management fees